Benefits of OHSAS 18001 Certification
The international standard, OHSAS 18001 – sometimes referred to as Occupation Health and Safety - promotes a safe and healthy working environment by providing a framework that allows your organisation to consistently identify and control its health and safety risks, reduce the potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance.
Benefits of OHSAS 18001
- Improves efficiency and reduce accident and production time loss.
- Potential cost savings- workers compensation, manufacturing disruptions.
- Demonstrate commitment to the protection of staff, property and plant.
- Demonstrate legal compliance.
- Allows standardization within companies with multiple operation sites.
- Systematically plan, control, and monitor operations through operational controls.
- Enhance reputation for safety and occupational health.
- Reduce insurance premiums.
- Becomes integral part of a sustainable strategy.
- Encourage more effective internal and external communication.
- Increased employee awareness and involvement.
- Improve safety culture.
- Positive image with customers and stakeholders.