Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 certification is not just suitable for large organisations but also small businesses that will benefit from adopting efficient quality management systems that will save time and cost, improve efficiency and ultimately improve customer relationships.
Benefits of ISO 9001
- You will have consistent, repeatable processes and a common system.
- You will have fewer problems with failures in service or product quality.
- Your people know what to do and how you want it done.
- You will have more business, because you can sell to new markets or having the endorsement will distinguish you in the marketplace.
- You'll know more quickly if things are going wrong, and where; you stop spending money or wasting time on the same old problems.
- Better management control and reporting - which means that you know how your business is doing.
- Well defined and documented procedures improve the consistency of output.
- Quality is constantly measured
- Procedures ensure corrective action is taken whenever defects occur.
- Defect rates decrease
- Defects are caught earlier and are corrected at a lower cost.
- Defining procedures identifies current practices that are obsolete or inefficient.
- Documented procedures are easier for new employees to follow.
- Organizations retain or increase market share, increasing sales or revenues.