Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification
Food related businesses across the world use the framework of ISO 22000 and HACCP as the basic tools for their food safety management programmes.
Benefits of ISO 22000
- Reduction in food safety incidents and cost.
- Compliance with legal and Codex HACCP principle.
- Lower risk of liability.
- Fewer errors and customer complaints.
- Continual improvement in products & processes.
- Resource optimization – internally and along the food chain.
- Sustainable food safety performance.
- Improves consumer / supplier /regulator confidence and relationships.
- Platform for process and management control and improvement.
- Competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Promotes international trade.
- Improved overall performance.